What is ENE Complete Managed I.T. Service?
An Executive Overview
ENE Complete is a managed I.T. support service offered by ENE Systems, Inc, through our Network Services group. We offer premium managed support programs that can cover everything up to and including your company or organization's entire I.T. and communications infrastructure and all of the related equipment, software and 3rd party services used in support of those systems. We keep it all up and running, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year. And yes, that includes full, 24-hour coverage on all major holidays.
Since the entire scope of the program is dependent upon (among other things) the number of nodes and type of client connectivity each customer wants to support, we can only offer a brief outline of what ENE Complete generally covers. Remember, each client is different. They have different equipment, different software,different business objectives, etc.
ENE Complete Managed I.T. Service is not a "one size fits all" managed services plan. One of the things that sets us apart from other I.T. service providers is the fact that we don't ask our customers to fit everything they do and how they do it into new, pre-defined systems and policies. That approach is too overwhelming for rank and file employees and almost always has a significant negative impact on morale, not to mention the confusion and frustration that will ensue when a new I.T. company comes along and tries to change, well, everything. At ENE, we simply do not operate in that fashion.
We tackle I.T. service from the other end of process. Instead of trying to convince your employees to comply with a host of new, rigorous security standards all at one time, we approach the problem from your perspective. We look not only at your technology and policies surrounding its use, but we also pay close attention to the culture within your company's people. No one likes change, particularly changes in the technology they use to do their jobs. Whenever Microsoft releases a new Operating System or a new version of its ubiquitous Microsoft Office suite of applications they are always met with collective groan from the people who use these programs every day and don't feel like they want or need any enhancements or changes made to how they function.
Our goal is always to ease your employees into these transitions to new platforms and programs by introducing them gradually, with incremental updates that are not so overwhelming to absorb. When these new Operating Systems or software programs are released and they new features and benefits that will save your company money and make your employees more productive, we'll lead the charge to educate your users and get them up to speed on how to use the new programs so they're not just left hanging out there on a limb left to figure things out on their own.
- Windows Laptops, Desktops and Tablets
- Apple IPad, IPad Air, MacBook*
- Servers – Windows, Hyper-V, VMware
- Printers - Desktop, network, multifunction, etc.
- Mobile - iPhone, Samsung Galaxy
- Complete Telecommunications Consulting Services (lower your monthly communications costs)
- Networks – Internet, Firewall, Switch, Router, Wifi, Modem, Cabling, NAS
- Cloud – Dropbox, OneDrive,
- Email – Exchange, Office365, POP3, SMTP, Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo
- Backups – Symantec, Acronis, Carbonite, Disaster Recovery Planning, Business Continuity Planning
- Security – Firewall, Antivirus, Malware, Spyware, VPN, Compliance, Audit
- Updates – Windows, Firmware, Drivers, Security
- UPS Power - Power Event Notification Systems, Remote PowerON/PowerOFF, Utility Outage Emergency Notifications
- Technology Reviews and Consulting
- Vendor Assistance/Support
- 24x7x365 support
- VPN tunnel back to ENE with firewall
- Real time monitoring
- Email/Text alerts
- Hardware or Software not owned by customer
- Personal devices
- Pirated or unlicensed software
Service Level Agreement (SLA):
- 8x5 coverage
- Onsite same business day before 2pm
- Onsite next business day after 2pm
- Phone support call back within 30 minutes
Moves Adds Changes Deletions (MACD's)
- Move, add, change, delete
- Projects verse covered services
- Current employees
- Primary contact
- Approver/decision maker
- Carbonite Gold Partner
- PC Connection
Want to find out more? Contact us today.